Macvision Welcomes you toAviraj World Sr. Sec. School.
Aviraj World School is a forward-thinking and innovative school with a motto “No child left behind” where students are inspired to be their very best. Our school works under The Macvision guidance where the students always feel safe and secure. Our caring and supportive ethos is a mirror image of our commitment to develop each child and encourage their overall development. We offer a balanced curriculum with a positive approach toward leadership and team building.
MacVision is an initiation taken to uplift the standard of education by Mr. Ajit Khola (Macvision Founder), who is the C.E.O. of Aviraj World School. Now the school is functioning under his guidance. Aviraj World School Founded by Justice Nirmal Yadav (Retd.)
Our school provides an ideal school environment that is inclusive of knowledge based learning along with overall personality development of students. We offer an excellent learning opportunity with learned and highly experienced faculty members and make the best possible resources available for students. Moreover, we believe in two way participation in teaching learning process rather than promoting a one way instructional method. We provide a safe and happy learning environment to students with primary focus on development of students into moral, ethical and intelligent well beings.
Location: NH-8 Dharuhera, Rewari (HR)
Mobile: 8683 801 801, 8683 901 901, 8396080818
Learn By Doing
It’s a hands on approach to learning. Students must interact with the environment and act accordingly in order to adapt and learn. MacVision promotes experiential learning through various approaches.
It not only focuses on academic learning but also learning through real life practical experiences. We prefer multiple intelligence approach over traditional classroom teaching. One does not learn to walk by following rules but by falling over and getting up to start again. We believe in learning by doing and provide the best possible environment and facilities for the same along with excellent mentors and teachers to guide the students.
Mission & Vision
Our school aims at providing a stable, caring and secure learning environment for the students. We believe in creating a temple of learning where knowledge is admired and personality development is fostered to evolve the youngsters into perfect individuals.
Our Vision is to become a revered institution with paramount emphasis on the moral, emotional and social development of a child besides academic excellence.
From Our CEO
MacVision is an initiation where we balance challenging academics and innovative thinking with a goal to see students unlock their individual and collective potential. We prepare students to perform beyond the walls of school and engage themselves as global citizens.
“Education is the ticket to reach success on four wheels of knowledge, discipline, experience and hard work.”
We aim to cultivate discipline and knowledge through experiential learning and hard work enabling students to discover their passions, pursue their interests and reach the pinnacle of success.
Our Upcoming Curricular Events & Activities
Grand Opening of MacVision.
An opportunity to get an education for free in any school.
The Festival of Colours was celebrated with great enthusiasm Our School on the 20th of March 2020.
Independence Day celebration
Independence Day, in India, celebrated annually on August 15. Independence Day marks the end of British rule in 1947 and the establishment of a free and independent Indian nation.
Children’s day celebration
Children’s Day 2018: On November 14 every year, Children’s Day is celebrated all across India. It commemorates the birth anniversary of Jawaharlal Nehru, who, due to his love for children was fondly known as Chacha Nehru.
Facilities and Organizations
Aviraj world school in dharuhera adopts a creative and innovative approach where learning is catered through the hands on experiences, imported through exposure to my riad activities in both the scholastic as well as co- scholastic areas.
- The hostel is truly a model for nurturing a sound body and study mind for the students. It is self-sufficient in all respect and geared to take care of every need of student. The various kinds of service provided for the students inside the hostel premises itself are as below.
- The Hostel mess caters to all the food and nutritional requirement of the students. They are served a well-balanced and strictly vegetarian diet along with milk at the hostel. The menu for all meal session is changed regularly to provide variety and wholesome nourishment.
- The hostel has an airy and versatile hall, which is used for various purposes. It serves as a prayer hall as well as a prep. hall for study and extra-curricular activities of the hostel.
- The health of the children is adequately watched over in the hostel. It has a well-equipped dispensary under the care of a professional medical practitioner. There is also a separate sick ward pantry to prepare special diets as per doctor’s advise for students not keeping good health.
Other in-house facilities
The hostel has a number of other services in-house to make the story of the students at the hostel a pleasant experience. They includes.
- A general stores stocking every possible item, from pencils and pins to buckets and bags, as may be required by the students.
- A library and reading room with a variety collection of general knowledge and children story books apart from comics and other light reading material.
- An audio visual parlor to provide wholesome entertainment on weekends and on other special occasion.
- A computer room with internet connectivity and multimedia facility with restricted access.
- A telephone booth with multiple landlines for incoming as well as outgoing cells.
- For artistically inclined students the hostel has ample facilities to pursue their interest of painting, drawing, etc in their leisure time.
- For boys keen on indoor games like carrom, chess, table tennis etc.
- Hostel has special room and people employed for services like laundry, saloon etc.
PTA stands for Parents Teacher Association, a school – based organization with a mission to make the school a better place for children to learn. Parents of students work together with teachers to volunteer in class, raise money for school supplies, and generally support the school’s efforts.
Ideally the PTA will work with principal and the school site council to decide jointly which program will most benefit the school.
The hostel is truly a model for nurturing a sound body and study mind for the students. It is self-sufficient in all respect and geared to take care of every need of student. The various kinds of service provided for the students inside the hostel premises itself are as below.
We offer a broad and balanced curriculum that is inclusive of a wide range of scholastic and co- scholastic activities and welcome students through a programme of a vocational and personal education. High academic standards that we set for ourselves including educational excellence and social adaptability cater to the all round development of the youngsters. We condition these young minds and explore their capabilities to enable them to use their potentials and flourish into intelligent, adjustable and independent individuals.
At Aviraj, An equal and paramount important is given to extra- curricular activities to achieve an all -round personality Development of students. Activities club swing into full force every Saturday mature the inherent talents of the children. Each child is allotted the activity of his/her choice as per his/her aptitude and talent. This gives a first hand opportunities for the child to realize his innate ability besides academics.
Technology In the Classroom
‘Smart Class’ technology has been adopted where in class rooms are equipped with interactive boards for all classes. This helps rainforce class room concept and brings greater clarity of thought and understanding. In keeping with the advancements of technology all the classroom labs, Library are equipped with multimedia smart boards to enhance the leaving experience. The classroom are air conditioned to provide a comfortable environment to the students.
Our News & Announcements
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
After School programs
ACHIEVERS BY MACVISION TEAM
Get In Touch
Location: NH-8 Dharuhera, Rewari (HR)
Mobile: 8683 801 801, 8683 901 901, 8396080818
Aviraj World School acknowledges its ethical and statutory responsibility to afford equal treatment and equal opportunity to all and thus complies with all applicable laws and directives which promulgate non-discrimination and equality of opportunity. Aviraj World School shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation and bullying based on actual and perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group, identification, age, religion, marital and parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender expression.